Monday 16 April 2018

Week 13 - hard work

This week has been tough jes has been stressed, noisy, biting and jumping. At one point I was close to taking him out the class and home he was so bad. There was only three of us this week so I went in thinking that maybe he would be more focused and better behaved like he was last week but he proved me wrong. He did really well at the jump and being pulled back round last week, this week it was the complete opposite I couldn't get him calm enough to even attempt it and when we did get him calm as soon as he tried it hyped him up again. Walking up along the plank and down was also hard he doesn't like it anyway but he would get to the top then leap off. We are really behind the other dogs who were able to complete a mini course this week I was lucky at the end with getting him to go over a jump back round through the tunnel over and round another jump back through the tunnel again before he started jumping at that was right at the end of the class and only once did he manage it. He also managed to grab his lead through his muzzle to play tug and my finger at one point as well.
The instructor and others in the class say he's getting better but I can't see it myself at the moment and it's tiring for me having to deal with it constantly for a full hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment